Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Stores & Metal Shop at 117-123 Center Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by J.B. Brown & Sons in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 117-123 Center Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: J.B. Brown & Sons
- Use: Stores & Metal Shop
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 27F Lot 9 Book 13 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- F.H. Black & Co. Wholesale Notions
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- Woodi's Lunch
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.