Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling & Store at 57-59 Center Street in Gorham's Corner, Portland, was owned by Margaret R McDonald in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Clesson J. Clark.
About This Item
- Address: 57-59 Center Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Gorham's Corner
- 1924 Owner: Margaret R McDonald
- Use: Dwelling & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38C Lot 30 Book 13 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.