Contributed by Northern Light Mercy Hospital
On December 26th and 27th, 1961, the Mercy Hospital School of Nursing performed Women in White, a mystery-comedy play written by James Reach. Pictured from left: Elaine Mangan, Margaret-Mary Concannon, Mary Alice Trainer, Karen Kelley, and Linda Campana.
About This Item
- Title: Mercy Hospital nursing students, Portland, 1961
- Creator: Mercy Hospital
- Creation Date: 1961
- Subject Date: 1961
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm
- Collection: Mercy Hospital Historic Archive
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Portland (Me.)
- Group portraits--Maine--Portland
- Health care personnel--Maine--Portland
- Health education
- Medical education
- Mercy Hospital (Portland, Me.)
- Sisters of Mercy.
For more information about this item, contact:Northern Light Mercy Hospital
175 Fore River Parkway, Portland, ME 04102
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.