Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
1289 Sweden Road Knoll Point is the tax assessing record for a six-lot camp residence owned by Horace Knowles around 1938.
The cards make reference to a deed dated 1922; this is not the date of the photograph. At a later date the card was updated to show ownership by Peter and Eleanor Regis, and again by Howard Burnham.
About This Item
- Title: 1289 Sweden Road Knoll Point, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Bridgton, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper, photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 1289 Sweden Road Knoll Point
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.