Your story should be, in some way, about Maine.
- You may upload a maximum of 4 photos along with a written story or video. The video will be in lieu of the first photo.
- Stories are reviewed for pertinent information and format, but not copy edited.
- The majority of stories will go online after they are cataloged by a Maine Historical Society (MHS) staff person. We may need to contact you about your submission if we have questions or quality concerns.
- Images that appear in My Maine Stories are not for sale but may be used for educational purposes.
- MHS or Maine Memory Network does not own the copyright of the photos.
- No photos of children who are under the age of 18 at the time of submission are allowed.
- MHS and all its related sites are compliant with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule and therefore no stories from children under the age of 13 are allowed.