Contributed by Presque Isle Air Museum
The crew of a Martin B-26 "Marauder" twin-engined medium bomber was photographed at Presque Isle before continuing on the North Atlantic ferry route to England. The picture probably taken during the summer of 1943.
About This Item
- Title: B-26 and crew, Presque Isle air field, ca. 1943
- Creation Date: circa 1943
- Subject Date: circa 1943
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Flight crews
- Airports--Maine--Presque Isle
- United States. Army Air Forces.
- Air pilots, Military
- Military air pilots
- Bomber pilots
- Marauder (Bomber)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Air Museum
650 Airport Drive Suite 4, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.