Contributed by Presque Isle Air Museum
The crew of a Martin B-26 "Marauder" twin-engined medium bomber was photographed at Presque Isle before continuing on the North Atlantic ferry route to England. The picture probably taken during the summer of 1943.
About This Item
- Title: B-26 and crew, Presque Isle air field, ca. 1943
- Creation Date: circa 1943
- Subject Date: circa 1943
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Air Museum
650 Airport Drive Suite 4, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Flight crews
- Airports--Maine--Presque Isle
- United States. Army Air Forces.
- Air pilots, Military
- Military air pilots
- Bomber pilots
- Marauder (Bomber)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.