Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Knights of Pythias Block, Main Street, Bridgton.
This tax record is for a building owned by the Knights of Pythias at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. Throughout the years the building also housed the post office and several retail establishments on the first floor. With significant additions and alterations, as of 2013, it is now Reny's department Store. The card references a deed dated 1906. This is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: Knights of Pythias Block, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photographs
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: K of P Main Photo
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Business enterprises--Maine--Bridgton
- Knights of Pythias
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.