Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is the tax record for a single family house located at 49 Main Street, which was owned by Winton A. and Bertha S. Clark at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.
The street address is also at the time of survey. The card references a deed dated 1930. This is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 49 Main Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photographs
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card569 49 Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.