Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single Family & Store at 32-34 South Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by William J. O'Neil in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 33 Spring Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 32-34 South Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: William J. O'Neil
- Use: Dwelling - Single Family & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 39C Lot 20 Book 67 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- fire alarm
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.