Contributed by Camp Winnebago
Boys getting off train at Readfield and getting on truck to take them to Camp Winnebago in 1953. Boy in foreground is Philip Lilienthan, who eventually became the third owner of the Camp.
About This Item
- Title: Boys getting off train at Readfield
- Creation Date: 1953
- Subject Date: 1953
- Location: Readfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Arrivals & departures--Maine--Readfield
- Railroad stations--Maine--Readfield
- Camp Winnebago (Fayette, Me.)--People
For more information about this item, contact:Camp Winnebago
RR 3 Box 1400, Kents Hill, ME 04349
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.