Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The caption reads, "Iron Works, Bath, Maine." This aerial view shows the facilities and waterfront of the Bath Iron Works shipbuilding yard, around 1935.
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1930-1945.
About This Item
- Title: Iron Works, Bath, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Naval yards & naval stations--Maine--Bath
- Boat & ship industry--Maine--Bath
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Bath
- Bath (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.