Contributed by Maine State Archives
The legendary Boston Red Sox slugging left fielder Ted Williams was an avid fisherman, and here he is in the prime of his career, all set for a day of angling on a Maine lake. Photo shows Williams with a fly rod in hand and a camera case hanging from a neck strap.
About This Item
- Title: Ted Williams fishing, ca. 1950
- Creator: Department of Economic Development
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- State: ME
- Media: Silver gelatin print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 9.5 cm
- Local Code: tedwfis3
- Collection: Records of the Maine Department of Economic Development
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.