Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hotel at 632-652 Congress Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Devisees of James Cunningham in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was James Cunningham Apartment house, Congress & Park Streets.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 632-652 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Devisees of James Cunningham
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Hotel
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 45A Lot 3 Book 19 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- American cafe
- balloon tire information
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- united motor accessories stores inc
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.