Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Program for a night of musical entertainments put on by Biddeford High School and the Universalist "Rag Babies" choir on March 3, 1891, plus advertisements for local businesses. The first half of the program featured Biddeford High School's senior class, and the second half of the program featured the choir of the Universalist Society. The Universalist Church was located in City Square above the Journal Building and City Hall. The program was held at the Grange Hall on Alfred Street.
About This Item
- Title: Biddeford High School & Universalist choir musical program, 1891
- Creator: Biddeford High School & Universalist Church, Biddeford
- Creation Date: 1891-03-03
- Subject Date: 1891-03-03
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 18.5 cm
- Local Code: MS101 Biddeford Schools [BHS]
- Collection: Archival Collections
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Biddeford High School (Biddeford, Me.)
- Universalist churches--Maine--Biddeford
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.