Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
Maple syrup can from H. A. Titcomb of Farmington.
About This Item
- Title: H. A. Titcomb Maple Syrup Company can, Farmington, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Local Name: Titcomb Hill
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Tin can
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 12 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: IFC2527
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maple sugar industry--Equipment and supplies
- Maple sugar industry--Maine--Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.