Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
Water poured out the windows of the Pejepscot Paper Mill in Topsham during the Great Flood, March 1936.
About This Item
- Title: Pejepscot Paper Mill during the 1936 flood
- Creation Date: 1936
- Subject Date: 1936
- Location: Topsham, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.5 cm x 15.5 cm
- Local Code: 1990.156.350
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Brunswick (Me.)--Floods, 1936
- Bridges--Flood damage
- Pejepscot Paper Company (Topsham, Me.)
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.