Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Accompanying caption reads, J. A. Browne was one of the most sucessful dry goods merchants in Houlton.
Note: The Grey block is to the left of the Browne store.
About This Item
- Title: J. A. Browne Dry Goods, Houlton, c. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Market Square
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 11 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dry goods stores--Maine--Houlton
- Stores & shops--Maine--Houlton
- J.A. Browne and Company (Houlton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.