Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Postcard of Eastern Maine General Hospital featuring the Phillips-Oliver Building that opened in 1910.
Eastern Maine General Hospital is now known as Eastern Maine Medical Center.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Maine General Hospital, ca. 1910
- Creator: Published by H. K. Priest, Bangor, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems, Community Relations Department
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Health care
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.