Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Mildred Stevens of Portland registered to vote on September 3, 1920, shortly after women received the right to vote with passage of the 19th Amendment.
About This Item
- Title: Voter registration card, Portland, 1920
- Creation Date: 1920-09-03
- Subject Date: 1920-09-03
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2138, Box 1/2
- Collection: Stevens/Aageson Family Collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stevens, Mildred--Associated objects
- Voter registration--Maine--Portland
- Women's suffrage--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.