Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The rear of the sanctuary at the Phippsburg Congregational Church in a photo taken in 1962 as part of the Historic American Buildings Survey.
About This Item
- Title: Rear of Sanctuary, Phippsburg Congregational Church, Phippsburg, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962
- Subject Date: 1962
- Town: Phippsburg
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 445, Box 1
- Collection: Historic American Buildings Survey photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Church architecture
- Historic American Buildings Survey
- Historic buildings--Maine--Phippsburg
- Phippsburg Congregational Church (Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Surveys--Historic buildings--Views
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.