Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
Maine Street in Brunswick, with the old town hall tower showing, during the town's 150th anniversary celebration in June 1889.
About This Item
- Title: Brunswick's old Town Hall
- Creation Date: circa 1889
- Subject Date: circa 1889
- Local Name: Maine Street
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph, print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 20.5 cm
- Local Code: OH 1582.3
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractual obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Town Hall (Brunswick, Me.)
- Brunswick (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- City & town halls--Maine--Brunswick
- 150th Anniversary
- flagTown Hall (Brunswick, Me.)
- Maine Street
- Old Town Hall
- Town Hall
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.