Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Maine Audubon at 118 U.S. Route One in Gilsland Farm, Falmouth, ME, 1994–1995. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Van Dam & Renner/Carol A. Wilson Architects. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Audubon Society Visitors' Center elevations, Falmouth, 1994-1995
- Address: 118 U.S. Route One, Gilsland Farm, Falmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Maine Audubon
- Building Name: Visitors' Center
- Creation Date: 1994–1995
- Subject Date: 1994–1995
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Van Dam & Renner/Carol A. Wilson Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; sketches; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans; foundation plans; drainage structures; site plans; planting plans
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper; diazotypes; photocopies; acetate vellum
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-D-1
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 46
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.