Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This building at 34 Exchange St., the former Merchants Bank, became the new home of the Portland Board of Trade in January, 1907.
About This Item
- Title: Board of Trade Building, Portland, 1907
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Chamber of Commerce scrapbook, 85+, p. 437-442
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.