Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A construction crew works on an old railroad bridge. A Maine Central railroad car is shown.
About This Item
- Title: Rebuilding the old railroad bridge, Norridgewock, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Norridgewock
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 17.1 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1532, Box 4/2
- Collection: Jewett family papers
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- kennebec river (me.)
- maine central railroad
- railroad bridges
- railroad construction workers
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.