Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Chansonetta Stanley Emmons traveled to Vermont prior to 1910 and again in 1918. She and her daughter Dorothy took photographs in Vermont and New England, as well as Canada, the Carolinas and Europe. In New England, Emmons typically focused on natural scenery, agriculture and family life.
About This Item
- Title: Vermont hills, Vermont, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- State: VT
- Media: Lantern slide
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 19.1 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040, Box 5/A039
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.