Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
Members of the baseball team at the Cabot Mill in Brunswick are, from left, kneeling: unidentified, Karkos, Bob St. Pierre, Roger, Forlin, Blackie Levesque.
Standing, from left, are unidentified, "Smiley" Brilliant, Dominic Paiement, unidentified, unidentified, unidentified. Manager: Claude St. Pierce.
Mill companies, such as the Cabot Mill, organized baseball teams for their employees. Baseball was just one of many activities offered by the company.
About This Item
- Title: Cabot Mill baseball team, Brunswick, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Cabot Mill
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph, Print
- Dimensions: 20.5 cm x 25.5 cm
- Local Code: 1990.156.879
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Textile industry--Maine--Brunswick
- Cabot Mill (Brunswick, Me.)
- Baseball players--Maine--Brunswick
- Baseball teams--Maine--Brunswick
- French Americans--Maine--Brunswick
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.