Our Partners: Contributors, Communities, & Resources
Maine Memory Network would not exist without the hundreds of organizations and communities across the state of Maine who have partnered with MHS over the years. With more than 270 Contributing Partner (CP) organizations representing hundreds of Maine towns and cities—and thousands of individuals representing those organizations—MMN is truly a statewide enterprise.
There are numerous ways for organizations and communities to share their history on Maine Memory. To learn more about who's already participating in Maine Memory, and how you can get involved, follow these links.
- Search our Contributing Partners
- Visit our Community History Websites
- Historical organizations, Libraries, and School: Learn how to Share Your Local History
- Apply today to become a Contributing Partner organization
- Check out our many contributor Resources and Library Toolkit
- Learn about past stipend-supported projects
If you don't find what you're looking for, contact us with questions. We look forward to helping you show and tell more of Maine's rich history!