Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Quick Lunch Stand at Acton Fair with the Exposition Building on the left, circa 1905.
The Exposition Building burned in 1976.
About This Item
- Title: Quick Lunch Stand at Acton Fair, ca. 1905
- Creator: Fred Philpot
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Acton, York County, ME
- Media: Index to Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Dimensions: 17.77 cm x 24.33 cm
- Local Code: B-633
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.