Contributed by Portland Water District
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Portland Water District occupied the building 16 Casco Street in Portland from 1915 until 1967. This photograph was taken of the interior of the building in 1964. the man photographed here is J. Porter Hennings, who later became the General Manager for the Portland Water District from 1975-1978.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Water District Casco Street Office, Portland, 1964
- Creator: Portland Water District
- Creation Date: 1964
- Subject Date: 1964
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11.4 cm
- Local Code: 10-CSO-1964-019
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Casco Street (Portland, Me.)
- Municipal services--Maine--Portland
- Portrait photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Portland Water District
225 Douglass St., Portland, ME 04104
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.