Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Bob-o-link Cabins and Snack Bar were located along Route 1 three miles south of Belfast and offered modern single and double cabins.
The caption reads, "Bob-o-link Cabins on route 1 - 3 miles south of Belfast, Maine."
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1938.
About This Item
- Title: Bob-o-link Cabins, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Belfast, Waldo County, ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Belfast (Me.)--Aerial views
- Bob-o-link Cabins (Belfast, Me.)
- Tourist camps, hostels, etc.--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.