Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
This is the old fire hall off Main Street, behind the Soldier's Monument. Margaret Bailey has identified the person holding the reins as Clarence Small. This long vacant building remains standing in 2011.
About This Item
- Title: Lubec Fire Department ladder cart, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.6 cm x 13.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire fighters--Maine--Lubec
- Firefighting equipment--Maine--Lubec
- Fire stations--Maine--Lubec
- Carts & wagons--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.