Contributed by Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
The 1959 class officers of the Maine School of Practical Nursing in Waterville.
The school was one of two branches -- Waterville and Presque Isle, set up by an act of the Maine Legislature.
About This Item
- Title: Maine School of Practical Nursing class officers, Waterville, 1959
- Creation Date: 1959
- Subject Date: 1959
- Location: Waterville, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.1 cm x 23.8 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine School of Practical Nursing
- Kennebec Valley Technical College (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley Community College (Me.)
- Nursing schools--Maine--Waterville
- Nursing students--Maine
- Practical nursing--Maine
- Practical nurses--Maine
- Group portraits
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Lunder Building, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, ME 04937
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.