Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at George Stevens Academy. More info about student projects.
The Academy house in Blue Hill, where George Stevens lived, located close to the academy itself. Taken sometime around the turn of the twentieth century.
About This Item
- Title: The Academy House, Blue Hill, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: none
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Teachers--Maine--Blue Hill
- Schools--Maine--Blue Hill
- George Stevens Academy (1891-1943)
- Blue Hill-George Stevens Academy
- Blue Hill Academy
- Houses--Maine--Blue Hill
- Buildings--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.