Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 70 Ashmont Street in Deering, Portland, was owned by Addie M Chipman in 1924. The address of this property was subsequently changed to 68-72 Asmont Street.
The address of the property also includes 24-30 Cottage Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 70 Ashmont Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Deering
- 1924 Owner: Addie M Chipman
- Style: Gothic Revival
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 125G Lot 8 Book 3 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.