Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
Aerial view of Walton Mill Pond and the surrounding area of Farmington.
About This Item
- Title: Walton Mills and Walton Pond, Farmington, ca. 1930
- Creator: Nadine H. DeWolfe
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: IFC162.3
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.