Contributed by Stockholm Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Originally the John and Lewis Anderson store, the first store in Stockholm, presently the Stockholm Historical Society Museum.
About This Item
- Title: General store, Stockholm, ca. 1960
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Location: Stockholm, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: p501
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- General stores--Maine--Stockholm
- Stockholm Historical Society (Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Stockholm
For more information about this item, contact:Stockholm Historical Society
280 Main Street, Stockholm, ME 04783
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.