Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
One sheet map showing the streets of Portland with an index to important places. This map is from the Portland Directory, 1852.
About This Item
- Title: Plan of Portland, engraved as a directory, 1852
- Creator: S. H. Colesworthy
- Creation Date: 1852
- Subject Date: 1852
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Map FF 396
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Portland (Me.)
- Portland Directory (Portland, Me.)
- Portland, Me.--Maps
- Cumberland and Oxford Canal (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.