Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Horace A. Bailey, left, and Henry L. Withee, photographed themselves at a lunch break on Eagle Lake as part of their nine-day canoe trip from the tip of Moosehead Lake to Fort Kent.
About This Item
- Title: Noon Lunch, Eagle Lake, 1911
- Creator: Henry L. Withee
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Location: Eagle Lake , Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 1955, Box 1/2 (#50)
- Collection: Henry L. Withee collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bailey, Horace A.--Travel
- Eagle Lake (Eagle Lake Twp., Me.)--Photographs
- Eating & drinking
- Picnics--Maine--Eagle Lake Twp.
- Withee, Henry L.--Travel
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.