Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Maine Light Infantry at Long Island, Casco Bay, on June 6, 1901.
About This Item
- Title: Light Infantry, Long Island, 1901
- Creation Date: 1901-06-01
- Subject Date: 1901-06-01
- Location: Long Island, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2134, Box 1
- Collection: Francis E. Cummings photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Long Island (Me.)
- Maine Infantry Regiment, 1st--People
- Group portraits
- Coast defenses -- Maine -- Portland Harbor
- Military camps--Maine--Long Island
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.