Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Frank R. Wilson's taxidermy shop in Houlton with several deer and moose heads as well as a complete mounted moose.
Frank R. Wilson Co., taxidermist is listed In the 1900 "Houlton Directory" on Court Street in the Times Block.
About This Item
- Title: Frank R. Wilson Taxidermist shop, Houlton, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Belding Brothers Spool SilkTaxidermy
- blue jay
- deer head
- moose head
- Winchester Repeating Arms Company
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.