Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Cape Ann Historical Museum at Pleasant Street in Gloucester, MA, 2000–2001. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Sculpture garden at Cape Ann Historical Museum, Gloucester, MA, 2000-2001
- Address: Pleasant Street, Gloucester, Essex County, MA
- Client: Cape Ann Historical Museum
- Building Name: Cape Ann Museum
- Creation Date: 2000–2001
- Subject Date: 2000–2001
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: cross sections; foundation plans; site plans; presentation drawings; sketches; site elements; topographical maps
- Materials: acetate vellum; diazotype; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopy; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-C-5
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 114
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.