Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Brunswick at an unknown address in Brunswick, ME, 1954. The commission is associated with Stevens and Saunders. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Brunswick Elementary School, Brunswick, 1954
- Address: unknown, Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Town of Brunswick
- Building Name: Brunswick Elementary School
- Creation Date: 1954
- Subject Date: 1954
- Primary Architects: Stevens and Saunders
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: land survey; topographical maps; foundation plans; architectural elements; elevations; structural elements; floor plans; mechanical drawings; sketches; presentation drawings
- Materials: VanDyke prints; blueprints; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS2-E-4
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 116
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.