Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for John Fowler at an unknown address in Saco, ME, circa 1905. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Bungalow for John Fowler, Saco, ca. 1905
- Address: unknown, Saco, York County, ME
- Client: John Fowler
- Building Name: John Fowler Bungalow
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 82
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.