Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Penobscot Shoe Company at an unknown address in Old Town, ME, 1952–1954. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
The owner's name is also recorded as Old Town Shoe Company.
About This Item
- Title: Penobscot Shoe Company building, Old Town, 1952-1954
- Address: unknown, Old Town, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Penobscot Shoe Company
- Building Name: Penobscot Shoe Company building
- Creation Date: 1952–1954
- Subject Date: 1952–1954
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: presentation drawings; floor plans; elevations; structural elements; site plans; topographical map; additions; foundation plans; cross sections; architectural elements; mechanical drawings
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 20-A-5
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 20
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.