Maine Historical Society, Cumberland County
- Social Studies -- Civics & Government
- Social Studies -- History
Learn about World War I using primary sources from Maine Memory Network and the Library of Congress.
- Students will be able to describe the sacrifices were Americans called upon to make during WWI, as well as the objection some had to those sacrifices, using primary sources.
- Students will practice the skills involved in analyzing primary sources.
- Students will learn how to and practice using evidence from primary sources to support a point view.
A resource developed by the Maine Historical Society with support from the Teaching with Primary Resources grant from the Library of Congress