Maine Historical Society, Cumberland County
- Social Studies -- Civics & Government
- Social Studies -- History
- Civics & Citizenship
- The People/Peopling of Maine
Learn about World War I using primary sources from Maine Memory Network and the Library of Congress.
- Students will be able to describe the lives, work, and contributions of Americans on the home front during World War I - the involvement of women in particular - using primary sources.
- Students will practice the skills involved in analyzing primary sources.
- Students will learn how to and practice using evidence from primary sources to support a point view.
A resource developed by the Maine Historical Society with support from the Teaching with Primary Resources grant from the Library of Congress