Shane Gower, Maranacook Community High School, Kennebec County
- Social Studies -- Civics & Government
- Social Studies -- History
Learn about World War I using primary sources from Maine Memory Network and the Library of Congress.
- Students will be able to use historical argument or interpretation as a
- foundational frame.
- Students will be able to analyze and question historical sources and texts.
- Students will be able to analyze primary and secondary sources to support claims.
- Students will be able to take a position in response to a controversial question.
A resource developed by the Maine Historical Society with support from the Teaching with Primary Resources grant from the Library of Congress