Ann Duffy Patterson, Eastern Maine Community College, Penobscot County
- Social Studies -- Civics & Government
- Maine Leads
Students will learn about the people who have occupied the office of Governor and how the Office of Governor operates. The students will understand the different hats and relationships that the Governor has.
- Students will research the background of the Governor of their choice
- Students will research their Governor's terms accomplishments and/or failures
- Students will learn how the relationship between the Governor and the State Legislature and State Senate works.
- Students will research their Governor's life after the office.