Contributed by Leeds Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Leeds Central School. Learn more.
Handwritten, untitled recipe for salve made and sold by John Merrill. Perhaps used for the Balsamic Salve.
About This Item
- Title: Salve recipe, ca. 1860
- Creator: Merrill, John Young
- Creation Date: circa 1860
- Subject Date: circa 1860
- Town: Leeds
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: paper with ink
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 6.5 cm
- Collection: Merrill Family Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Leeds Historical Society
553 North Road, Leeds, ME 04263
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.