Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Letter from Ephraim Wilder Farley to Rufus Choate, 1799-1859, dated 30 July 1856 asking Mr. Choate to speak before the Whig State Committee of Maine to be held in Waterville, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from E.W. Farley to Rufus Choate, July 30, 1856
- Creator: Farley, Ephraim Wilder
- Creation Date: 1856-07-30
- Subject Date: 1856-07-30
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: S-2027 Misc. Box 98/5
- Collection: Rufus Choate letters
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Choate, Rufus, 1799-1859--Correspondence
- Farley, Ephraim Wilder--Correspondence
- Whig Party (Me.)--State Central Committee
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.